Hi from Scott, Essex Uk

Hi

Been dipping out of Justin’s site for years now, have most of his books (which are brill by the way) and have downloaded a few of his courses and apps.

The RUST course in particular (no longer available I think) is a real game changer.

I consider myself an experienced intermediate and love the way some of Justin’s lessons give me new ideas for approaching a song I already know or show me that I’ve actually been playing it wrong for years.

8 Likes

Hey welcome Scott!

What was the RUST course?

2 Likes

Really Useful Strumming Techniques

2 Likes

ah replaced with this?

2 Likes

Welcome Scott! Great to have you here! I’m sure your experience will bring many interesting insights. Looking forward to seeing your playing, if you’re willing to share at some stage. Cheers! :wave::sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community.

R.

2 Likes

Hi Welcome Scott,
I wish you a lot of fun and sustain ( :smile: ) this time,… :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

Hello Scott and welcome aboard. :slight_smile:

I love Justin’s books as well. I wish he’d do some more.

Awesome, welcome to the community, Scott!

1 Like

Hey Scott, welcome to the community, great to hear it’s adding value to your guitar journey.

1 Like

Hello Scott, and a warm Welcome to the community :hugs:. Nice to have you here :smiley:.

1 Like

Hello Scott, welcome to the community. Good to have you here.

1 Like

Hello Scott and welcome, the old Strumming Course will still be available on the website, I find the new one getting deeper into the fundamentals :blush:

1 Like

Hello Scott, welcome to the community. Many thanks also for your support of Justin through buying - and making valuable use of - his books and products.
Cheers :smiley:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Moderator