Hi I am Bytron! From NC USA!

Keep your equipment to yourself, mister. This is a family channel. Naked dogs running amok and splayed out on the sofa, I had to avert my tender eyes. LOL

Just kidding, good to see the man, beasts and hardware behind the Bytron wall of sound. Nice share sir!

Lol CT! That made me chuckle nice one! Glad you guys liked it!

I should mention the software as i forgot!!! I use a 1080p Logitech Webcam and Obs Studio to record and Vegas pro to edit the videos!!! If anyone is interested!

2 Likes

Completely! It’s all part of getting to know people. We even want to know what cologne you wear. I wear Maison Margiela ‘REPLICA’ Jazz Club. Never cut corners on guitar tone or smelling nice. :ok_man:

LOL! Yeah for sure. No one would wanna smell me though i dont wear cologne haha. I sometimes wear deodorant if you catch me on a good day Lmao. :smiley:

Great intro Byron, good to see the dogs and the set up !
:sunglasses:

Thanks Toby!!! :smiley:

Very nice intro Bytron. I love your furry friends :hugs: and those awesome equipments :guitar::guitar:

Nice intro Byron … :slight_smile:

Hey guys i jsut wanted to do a list of all my originals i have made so far!! :slight_smile: Lemme know which one is your favorite!!! :slight_smile: Her and Me Original - YouTube Apart Original Song - YouTube I Miss You Original Song - YouTube Again-Original Song - YouTube Bottom Of The Lake - Original - YouTube

3 Likes

I am a big fan on how you strum and play your guitar Byron. You make it look easy and it sounds smashing!

Im going with Apart. Liked it a lot and it fittes your voice!

Keep up the great job buddy👍

Thanks Trond! Thats a big compliment thanks so much!! Im glad you liked Apart!!! I think my fav is probably bottom of the lake, but does any one else have any suggestions on which one you liked better? Just trying to see what i need to work on more.

Nice to see you posting here also! I mentioned in another post, but I love Apart and Again!! :slight_smile:

Bottom of the lake, for sure. That’s why I grabbed the tune (with your permission) and played some lead lines over that awesome riff:
Bottomed Out – but looking up…

Heck yeah thanks for posting that again CT!! :slight_smile: Ill def take another listen to it!! Thanks man glad you think the same as I lol :wink:

1 Like

Thanks glomp!

Yup. Bottom of the Lake is your best one. Keep writing and keep them coming Byron!

Glad you think the same sairs thank you!!!

Yeah that was great CT! Man i cant believe thats been 2 years ago already. Crazy! Good job!

1 Like