Hi I am Wayne in South Wales, UK

I’m a 70 year old from South wales UK and having been playing since I retired 10 years ago
Struggling to find my way around the fretboard. So much to learn and don’t know where to start so signed up for Blim course so to have a more structured approach I am really enjoying it.

10 Likes

Welcome Wayne. Enjoy the journey.

Welcome to the Community Wayne!

Great environment here, with a great ethos, and great people.
Stick close to Justin’s lessons, and reach our here anytime.

All the best.

Cheers, Shane

Hey Wayne, welcome to the community. For me the difference was focusing on songs. Playing my first song all the way through, instead of just licks, made the difference that stuck, Look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi Wayne, welcome to the community forum. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the BLIM.

Welcome brother.

Welcome to the forum Wayne

Thank you

**thanks everyone for the encouragement **

Hi Wayne,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun en learning to play the blues :sunglasses:

Greetings,Rogier

Welcome aboard, Wayne! :slight_smile:

10 years into guitar sounds like a very solid foundation to tackle the BLIM! Wish you loads of fun on your guitar journey! :smiley:

Thanks really enjoying it so far

Hi Wayne,
Welcome to the group. This is course is loads of fun and is great for picking up the guitar and learning the frets. Enjoy the journey.

Greeting Grimsy

Thanks great encouragement from fellow blimmers

Welcome to the community Wayne. You’ll love it. Great group. Enjoy. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the encouragement

Welcome to the community Wayne!

Thanks

Welcome, Wayne! Justin Guitar has made a lot of difference for me. I don’t have access to a teacher so having guidance here really helps. Enjoy your time here, its a great community.

Chris

Thanks Chris I am enjoying the journey and hope you are too