Hi, I’m Mick from Indianapolis USA

I’ve been studying with Justin Guitar three or four years, but am new to the forum. I’m kind of a lapsed JG student - was coasting along on a plateau for most of the pandemic, but since the new year have been rededicating myself and working through the redone Grade 1 and 2 classes. I love the new lessons! A lot of them are review, but the organization is so much clearer and the material far mor detailed and complete that I feel like I’m learning tons.

4 Likes

Welcome back, Mick. The new lessons are great and I’ve found being active in the Community, including #all-about-your-music:audio-video-of-you-playing, helped keep me engaged. I found it far more fun learning with all my Community friends than all on my own at home.

Welcome back Mick! I’m a re-starter myself and also enjoying the revamped lesson material. Best wishes in your guitar journey.

Welcome Mick, good to hear that you reworked yourself through the new redone modules. That is a fantastic attitude and I’m sure it will hold you in good stead. Look forward to following your progress mate.

Hello, Mick from a fellow Hoosier. I am between Indy and Bloomington out in the sticks. You can read a bit more about me in my Learning Log. Maybe you could start one yourself. Sounds like you would have some interesting guitar history.

1 Like

Hey Indianapolis area folks: I host a weekly-ish jam session (all guitar skill levels, some folks just singers) at my house on Wednesdays. Let me know if you ever feel like joining us. It’s very casual, very open to new folks.

Hello and welcome to the community Mick. :slight_smile:

Hi Mick, a very warm welcome to the community. :slight_smile: