Hi, I'm Radek from Sweden (re-introduction)

I’m Radek (44) from Sweden and have been a part of this community since 2020. Back in 2019 I was borrowing my daughter’s classical guitar for a couple of months before getting my first own acoustic. I had quite a rough beginning with various apps and websites until I discovered Justin Guitar, it literally changed everything and tremendously improved my learning process.

My main music fascinations come from Korean popular and drama music, video game and movie soundtracks, classical and metal music. I’m inspired most by the works of Ulli Boegershausen, Sungha Jung, Estas Tonne, Brandon Acker, Igor Presnyakov, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Ebunny, Sean Song, Kelvin Vilten, Lim Chang Jae, A-Lung, Barry.W and the list goes on.

I really enjoy the company of all the great folks I interacted with and I hope to grow and improve my skills by learning from the course and others :slight_smile: .

5 Likes

welcome back, look forward to hearing more from you

1 Like

Hi Radek, I’m part of the “new wave” of folks who have joined this new Community, so I didn’t really participate in the old forum, but have seen several of your posts over here and look forward to many more! Glad to make your acquaintance!

1 Like

Keep on keeping on, Radek, you are doing great!

1 Like

Hello again Radek, welcome back. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Tony. I’m around since the launch of the new forum but haven’t introduced properly myself. Richard’s re-introduction inspired me to do it :slight_smile:.

Thanks Dave! The more the merrier as the say. I think it’s great that so many decided to join new forum. Hope you are having fun here :slight_smile:.

Thanks David!

Thank you kindly Stefan :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Hi Radek thanks for the re-intro. Hope you are feeling better, as I look forward to recording again ! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks Toby! I’m hoping to record something new this month :wink:.

1 Like

Hi Radek, glad you’ve made your way in through the door and found a place around the warmth of our community fire.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Richard! This is indeed one of the most friendly communities (not only guitar-wise) on the web :slight_smile:.

Hi Radek! Here’s a proper welcome for your proper re-introduction! Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you kindly Kevin!