Hi, I'm Rainer from Cologne, Germany

@Notter Thank you!
Recently I heard your recording of Everybody hurts. I like that very much. I had just started learning it. You set the baseline with this performance :clap::wink:

Hi @SILVIA , indeed this gives me a lot of inspiration. Sometimes I look ahead to a higher grade lesson when I find something in a song lesson I like. Than I switch back to the regular learning path to get everything as solid as possible. For example I tried picked fingerstyle as Justin explains in
https://www.justinguitar.com/songs/bruce-springsteen-the-river-chords-tabs-guitar-lesson-sg-013. It’s difficult but really cool :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thanks a lot, Rogier. I will!

Hi Rainer welcome. I’ve been in Cologne two times as a tourist. First time we spent more time with my late mother and siblings in Aachen than actually in Cologne. Three years ago with my wife and daughter was only Cologne. I enjoyed both visits. I understand what you say about playing and singing either guitar centred or singing centred. For me whichever, either guitar or voice, put you in the groove the other has to follow lead.

Welcome to the community Rainer. I had to look up the name to verify that when I was in Köln for 2 days in summer of 1977 in a college tour choir, I was also in Cologne :slight_smile:

@dobleA @SteveL_G99 Everyone’s welcome in Köln :wink:

1 Like