Hi Rene here, a newbie from Seattle, USA

Thank you for letting me be a part of this community.

6 Likes

Hi Rene, welcome!

1 Like

Hi Rene,
Welcome and have fun,
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Hi Renee, welcome to the community. Look forward to hearing more from you

1 Like

Allo Allo Rene and welcome to JustinGuitar and the community.
As a newbie you will no doubt have lots of challenges and questions. Rest assured, everybody has been where you are so you will get lots of support and understanding here. Just ask if you need anything as you work your way through the Beginner course.
Cheers
Richard
:slight_smile:

Hello Rene and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

Enjoy your guitar adventure.

1 Like

Hello Rene…thanks for joining us :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Rene

1 Like

Hey, I know you! Welcome aboard friend. Folks here are going to love your vibe man. You know I’m a big fan boy. LOL

1 Like

Hi Rene I’m also a newbie from QLD Australia welcome

1 Like

Welcome Rene, enjoy your playing and learning and don’t be worried about asking anything here, you’ll get as much help and support as you want / need. :+1:

1 Like

Rene,

Welcome to the community. Since you said you are a guitar lover, I wasn’t sure if you were a complete beginner or a newbie to the Justin Guitar community. But whatever your background or experience you can’t go wrong with starting at module 0 and going through the lessons. Have fun learning songs and feel free to ask questions in any of the lesson discussions. Enjoy your guitar journey.

2 Likes

Hi Rene, welcome. The community is here to encourage and help you with your guitar learning. Have fun.

2 Likes

Hi Rene :exclamation: Welcome aboard :exclamation: :partying_face: :champagne:

2 Likes

Hi Rene,

Welcome to the party great and supportive group and good learning site.

A :+1:

2 Likes

Hey, I’m feeling a little foolish after asking what module you were on in the other thread. Put that down to my not being able to distinguish how songs map to different skill levels :sob: Seriously though, you should share in your bio you’ve been playing for 50 years and teach?! It would give context - folks would probably be interested to understand the path to arrive at such a polished level.

1 Like