Hi, this is Soumil from India

Hi this is Soumil from India. I started learning/playing guitar on my own 2 years ago and I love rock music…Some of my favourite artists are RHCP, Jimi Hendrix and Carlos Santana

Although I can play quite a few songs involving barre chords(with thumb) I still consider my self a lower Intermediate player since I barely know anything about music theory…Which is why I enrolled into Justin’s course :slight_smile:

Glad to be part of this huge community !

9 Likes

Hi Soumil,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:

Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

Welcome friend.

When I joined, I wanted to skip ahead and get to where I thought I had learned on my own but I decided to start at the beginning anyway. I found a lot of little nuggets pf learning along the way that I would have missed if I had started where I thought I was at, and I ended up moving through the early content pretty quickly anyway. Regardless your own story is not the same as mind and I wish you luck wherever you start.

♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.

2 Likes

Hello Soumil, and a warm welcome to the community :hugs:.
With Justin Guitar you’ve found the perfect place for your guitar journey.
I wish you lots of fun with your six-string-friend :smiley::guitar:!

Welcome aboard, Soumil! :smiley:

Wish you loads of fun on your guitar journey. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community!

Welcome fellow indian, Justin has something for every level of guitarist. Although it would be great to go through the beginner grades just to make sure you didn’t miss anything.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community Soumil!

Hi Soumil!

Welcome to the community! :smiley:

Hi Suomil, welcome to the community forum.

Hello Soumil.
Welcome to JustinGuitar and this fantastic community. Please take your time to look around and get to know the wider space.
https://community.justinguitar.com/categories

We are a supportive and encouraging group of students and guitarists from across the world. Essentially, we are all here for music and to improve as players. We truly are a ‘community’. Members help and support one another and a friendly, positive attitude underpins this. We hope that all - young or old, experienced or new players - adopt and foster the pay-it-forward ethos that Justin personifies and embedded all those years ago when he started the website and forum.

Also, please make sure to read the community etiquette announcement for some important information and guidance.

Richard
:grinning: