High there from Kassel, Germany - I'm Dieter

Hallo, I got to know Justins Website 5 years ago, when I was in Reha-Hospital. I had my guitar with me and discovered Justin in the Web. I took the chance and watched nearly all courses by that time, specially the jazz-theory. Being always an autodidact I appreciated the systematic approach, he gave me. From then on, 6 years ago, I improved my practice and am now playing in a Swing Combo. Although I am quit old (77) and not a beginner (I used to play Guitar since 16 years old), I love Justins Courses, because they keep my motivation to practice high. I have just done the Blues Courses to get some more Blues in my Jazz-Impros. Thanks Justin!

8 Likes

Welcome to the community Dieter Swing Combo sound like a lot of fun

Hello and welcome Dieter. :slight_smile:

Great to have you here.

Welcome to the community Dieter, good to have you here - it would be great to hear some Jazz if you could post a recording of yourself on the ‘Audio or Video of you playing’ section!
Enjoy the community and join in with the everyday things that go on!

Welcome Dieter, I’d love to hear some of your music.

Hi Dieter and welcome to the community…great too see you are out there and performing. If you fancy posting up some of your performances there is a section on the Community for that #all-about-your-music:audio-video-of-you-playing

Hi and welcome Dieter, sounds like Justin has served you well. Nice to have you onboard. :sunglasses:

Welcome to the Community, Dieter, and thanks again for posting the recording. Look forward to hearing some more bluesy jazz from you in due course.

Hello @dgoeschel and welcome to the community.

Auto-didacticism is not to be under rated in the hands of someone with a positive approach, willingness and dedication.

Cheers :blush:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide & Moderator

Hi and welcome Dieter. I really enjoyed your recording. When i finally get past the beginners stage blues is something I really want to get into. I look forward to hearing more from you :slightly_smiling_face: