Hiya folks, Aäron from Belgium here

Always nice to see a fellow Belgian on here. Especially one that’s been bitten by the guitar virus, too! :grin:

Yeah, there seem to be quite a few of us around!

Hi A-A-Ron, and welcome!
I’ve always had a soft spot for Belgian music.
I loved Les Tueurs de la Lune de Miel and Vaya con Dios in the 80s, but it was after developing a bit of an obsession with dEUS in the 90’s that I started searching out Belgian bands in the new millennium. (Zita Swoon, Ghinzu, Girls in Hawaii, Mitzkov Luna)
Maybe it’s time to start looking again? :wink:
Hope you enjoy your time here. They’re a nice bunch :smiley:

Hahaha, hate the way it’s pronounced! Just insist on writing it correctly! :sweat_smile:
There is indeed some good Belgian music around, though i can’t say I’ve really stayed up to date these last few years…
And indeed they are!

Hallo Aron en welkom by JG… :wink:
So you have a privat tudor coaching you…wow, that is a gift…
The courses on JG are for a full blown amateur and starter amazing.
Enjoy and have fun.

@brocantio I wouldn’t say I have private tutor… She’s a professional violinist and she says that the way strings on a guitar are tuned is just plain weird and confusing :sweat_smile:

@Aaronwith2dots just see it as a private but confused tudor… :laughing:

@brocantio Hahaha yeah! What she lacks in guitar knowledge she definitely makes up in enthusiasm and encouragement though! :grin:

@Aaronwith2dots …sounds like you two have great fun…that is the most important.

Hi Aaron,

Welcome to the community. Take each day one at a time and you will see tremendous progress through Justin’s methods. I bought a Takamine 12 string about a few months back and agree they make quality guitars. You’ll nail that C chord in no time and be playing it transitioning from G-C, etc. without looking. I have been here with Justin Guitar about 2 years. I made more progress in the first 3 months listening to Justin, then I did 10 years combined on my own. The juice is worth the squeeze. Best of luck and we are here for you.

Jeff from California.

I have been through Antwerp before on the way to Amsterdam…not too far from you.