Hotel California (Intro)-Acoustic

This is the first video of me playing the guitar that I have ever uploaded on the internet. Hope you guys have a good day.

I thought of using this good opportunity to finally record myself playing the guitar. I had planned this for so long but finally I am here. I hope to continue doing this. Thanks to the community.

Sorry for the noise. I switched off the fan for recording and my computer fan can’t seem to bear the heat.

14 Likes

All I can say is… NICE!

1 Like

Hi Bishal,
You’ll never guess what I’m practicing right now??? :smile:
Okay not for the first time but still, on electric guitar so I’m short on space,…but I’m almost there…

I thought it was a very good first video from you ,and really one that you can be proud of …okay except it looks like the sky is coming raining completle down while you play :upside_down_face:
Greetings.Rogier

1 Like

Very good for your first video!!! Keep it up!!!

1 Like

Congratulations on your first AVOYP posting Bish.

That was excellent playing. It sounded spot on to me.

1 Like

Congratulations Bishal on your first video post. Feels good doesn’t it?
I thought you did very well mate. Chords, picking, timing all sounded pretty good to me.
Now you’ve broken the ice, the next one’s gonna be much easier. Lookin forward to more.
All the best,
Cheers, Shane

1 Like

Bishal, top marks. That was very nice…except for the background noise! Hey, that stuff happens.

1 Like

Well done Bishal, that was great. Good timing, clean notes. A super first AVoYP. I look forward to more from you.

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats on a first AVOYP share, Bishal, and what a fine performance it was.

Actually I am amazed the Eagles legal beagles didn’t sniff that out and prevent you from posting it.

Bummer that the recording picked up the PC fan in the way it did. Anyway in which you can record with the PC switched off?

Irrespective, it was fabulous and look forward to more.

2 Likes

Bravo Bishal you did really good and well done on your first recording! When will we hear the remainer of the song? :grinning: all the best!

1 Like

You sound great. Nice work on a semi difficult song.

Jeff

1 Like

Heck of a good job, very nicely done!

1 Like

Great playing, I’ve also been practicing this song. Kind of a bucket list / essential guitar one.

I’m with @DavidP - really surprised YouTube didn’t block it! I thought most Hotel California stuff got blocked.

1 Like

Thanks man. Appreciate the feedback. Would love to see yours too.
I never imagined the fan noise this way but now after you said, this kinda feels nice. :sweat_smile: As if the sky is coming raining completely down. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Thanks. I think this is a good way to express ourselves. Feels nice. I didn’t know we used the abbreviation AVOUP :stuck_out_tongue:. Thanks for that too. :smile:

Appreciate the feedback. It feels way better than good. And yes, I think I am gonna do more of these videos.

Hey thanks David. I am also surprised that the video wasn’t flagged. LOL…whatever, it’s here now.

1 Like

For the intro and chords the song is pretty much the same. I haven’t tried the solo man. Looks Hard… :laughing: but sounds crazy dude. I wonder when will I be able to play that. That day would be magical I guess… :innocent: :innocent:

Thanks man. I am waiting for yours. :heart:

Hi Bishal,

Great job. You made it look effortless.
Thought the tone was good too.

Digger