Hotel california solo

22 Likes

Welcome back!!!
Excellent solo!

1 Like

That was really good, I quite enjoyed that and you seemed pretty relaxed throughout. I’m still early in my journey but I’m trying to relax when I make one tiny mistake and just move on.

1 Like

Very nicely played sir!

(I noticed you put it out on Vimeo rather than youtube - a good move to avoid the Eagles copyright police :rofl:)

2 Likes

Bravo Nate :exclamation: Sounds really really good :exclamation:

1 Like

Great sound, I really like this.

1 Like

Nicely played solo, also liked the sound of the guitar!

1 Like

Very impressive sir. Good feeling and tone. Inspiring! May I ask how long it took you to learn this?

1 Like

That was pretty damn sweet Nate. Great tone and really well played. Well done.

1 Like

Dang impressive soloing, good sir!

1 Like

Thank you :pray: took me about 2 weeks.

1 Like

Thank you :pray: I love my guitar. I sold a lot of guitars and gear to buy a suhr but it’s definitely worth it.

Yep :joy:. Not a big fan of YouTube and their policies. I find Vimeo better in every way.

It took me a lot of recording to have one with an acceptable number of mistakes :smiley: you may have noticed I missed a strum with the triads at the end.

1 Like

That was great Nate, lovely tone. Reminded me of when I first started. I used to jam with my boss and he taught me the chords to HC and not much else. And I am convinced he only did that so he could play the solo over and over. :rofl: Sounded good sir and brought back some happy memories from the start stop start stop days !

Don’t be a stranger.

:sunglasses: