How I earned a bottle of water, a pizza and a pint of IPA

:scream: that’s crazy, I would have thought that venues would have loved to have had someone that offers to play for free or even for just a beer and a meal and especially an accomplished person.

I’m pretty sure we could keep you busy in Western Australia :joy: :rofl:

Good choice of beer by the way :joy: :+1:

1 Like

Israel is a tough country for musicians. Everyone plays an instrument. There was an old joke about all the immigrants, especially from USSR: if a guy exits the plane without a violin in his hand - he is probably a pianist.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: that’s great. I wonder why those particular regions have such a high % of musicians :thinking: interesting.

We are very lucky, we have a great scene in WA, but still I am always blown away but the scene in Bali, this is also somewhere where a lot of people play guitar or percussive instruments.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a location. It’s a part of Jewish culture. Every kid goes to a music school.

1 Like

A bit late to the party - I hadn’t seen your live gig before. Absolutely amazing repertoire - very inspiring to listen to!

1 Like

Amazing Alexey! :star_struck:
They’re all so beautiful and so well played! And you were so chill and relaxed.
I loved the Beatles’ Here Comes the Sun and Blackbird arrangements also
And I was thinking the same thing… I think you were underpaid! But you look like you were really enjoying playing.
Thank you for sharing :smiling_face: :sunflower:

1 Like

Wow Alexey, that’s absolutely awesome :star_struck:. So well played, and you appear so chilled and relaxed - simply fantastic :clap::clap::clap:.

1 Like