How to post video from a iphone

Hi all. Trond here from Norway. Been playing for 1 year now, and enjoys every minute of it.
Trying to post a video that i recorded from my iphone, but i cant find out how i do it. Someone have a good idea?

Wish all of you a great day!!

1 Like

Hi Trond, welcome to the community!
To post a video you will either have to upload it to YouTube and post a link to the upload or possibly upload it to iCloud Drive and post a link to the URL making sure either is set to the correct permissions for the community to be able to load it.

1 Like

Ahh… ok. Thanks!!! Will try that then😁

Welcome to the Community, Trond.

I use YouTube and have a user account with access setup from my phone. When I want to post a video from my phone I select the file and share it to YouTube which takes care of the upload.

But my phone is Android, my user account is a Google Account.

No idea how you might do this from an iPhone, from the Apple ecosystem. Maybe there is a similar approach?

1 Like

Hi David! Thanks for the tip. Will try and play around and see if i can make it work… just dont want the vid out on youtube for all too see​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Exactly the same approach on an Apple device David. You share it and decide where you want to share it .

1 Like

Don’t worry about it, I use youtube and set permissions for the video to be seen only for people with the direct link (that I post here) so nobody can just find it there.

Also, welcome!

1 Like

Trond, as kevin says, you control visibility on YouTube and the setting you are looking for is ‘Unlisted’. That means only people with the link can view the video.

3 Likes

And if you decide to go public with your recordings in the future, you just change the viewing permission. And you will have a history of your development in one place :sunglasses:

1 Like

That is a smart idea actually!

Thanks👍

1 Like

@DavidP Thanks. I have never uploaded videos to YouTube, so this type of info is useful as I consider uploading my first video.

1 Like