I best say hello ... Jase from the UK

Hiya , Jase 54 years young UK signed up to the app Jan been on the courses since November
close to finishing beginner 1 strumming probably on level 5 of that

started because I’ve always wanted too and what better way to exercise arthritic fingers lol beats squeezing a stress ball

really enjoying the courses and learning slow an steady its a wander not a race but tiny goals are the best feeling when reached

other than that a springer spaniels rules my life and keeps me active lol

6 Likes

Hi @JaseMac and welcome aboard!

That’s a very good reason to start if you ask me!
Don’t forget that you’ll reach your goals but create a lot new goals along the way so…enjoy the ride :wink:

1 Like

Hey @JaseMac - welcome to the community, I started playing at the ripe young age of 53 because I’d always wanted to, 10 years later I’m going strong and loving the guitar journey. Keep at it!!!

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, Jase. Your in the right place to turn ‘always wanted to’ into being able to.

If I may make one suggestion, I’d also take a look at the lessons on the JG Website, as well as on the App, if you can. The website is intended to be the primary means to learn, with the App primarily supporting the learning of songs, with the lessons secondary. You’ll also find in due course that the App lessons only cover the first 2 grades and you’ll discover so much more in time as you progress.

1 Like

Hello and a warm welcome to the community Jase.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome, Jase!

1 Like

Thanks David yes I must keep up with the site that’s all.I used the first 3 months , Think it’s easier to set up a practice routine on things I need to work on

Welcome @JaseMac . You are in the right place to learn. Hope it helps with the arthritis.

1 Like

Cheers certainly keeps the fingers working

Hello Jason and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Spaniels will do that. Little balls of madness. :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome Jase :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome Jase to the community. I’m another 50 something year old having the time of my life learning the guitar here among like minded people.

1 Like