I DID IT! Full Performance With My Singer!

Outstanding performance from both of you! What fun!

1 Like

Wow, ladies! You rocked it! Way to go!

1 Like

So very well done! I’m always super happy watching performers who are obviously enjoying what they’re doing and are feeling it too. Great job!

1 Like

That was great, well done. Looked like great fun.

1 Like

Thanks for the inspiration!! Wonderful job, and I agree with many others here, I was really impressed with the finger picking! I’ve played for family but haven’t had the courage yet to post a video. This is just the kick in the pants I need and great to see everyone being so supportive. We’ll done!!

2 Likes

Hi,
Good job and pretty diverse display of talents. Thanks for sharing as I enjoyed it! Hope to see more from you 2 down the road.

Keep rock’n,
LB

1 Like

Aww thank you so much Brian! Yes she will be! I’m so excited!

OMG!!! I haven’t!! I forgot all about that!!! HAHAHA!!! I guess I’ll just take it into my luthier because every time I tried to do that, I sucked at it, lol. Thank you so much for the support and the advice. I literally forgot ALL about that!

1 Like

@adi_mrok @frito @Dave911 @oldhead49 @Thejoechoi @batwoman @Sarahsus2 @DavidP @J.W.C @brianlarsen
Everyone… I truly cannot express my gratitude for the overwhelming support for BOTH of us. I will admit I kept seeing the responses and the love pour in, but I’m so unbelievably limited with time that I usually am popping on quickly to do the lessons and I move on to something else. But man, this just proves to me all the more why I’m so grateful to be a part of this amazing family with all of you. I’m going to do my best to continue to give you all the love you all have given me!! I’m truly blown away. I’m sorry it took me so long to respond. But I want you all to know that I read all of these stunning comments to Holly and we’re both moved beyond words. We truly love you guys!!

6 Likes

@DarrellW @TheMadman_tobyjenner @SgtColon @Rossco01 @sairfingers @mari @ChasetheDream @pkboo3

I’m so sorry I could only tag ten people at once! Please see my comment above. Love you guys so much and THANK YOU!

2 Likes

@Willsie01 @RodC @Washburn64 @LBro
I’m so sorry I have to keep doing this but MAN you all showed the love so much, I wanted to thank everyone! Please see my post a few comments above! Love you guys!

1 Like

@JakAngelescu this was awesome! Your guitar playing blew my mind. How long did it take you and the vocalist to get this down? Truly inspiring stuff.
I was jealous enough during the fingerpicking section and then the solo was just immense.
Brilliant cover and I look forward to more from both of you!!

1 Like

Thank you so much Iian!! I’ve had classical training, so I kind of already was aware of what to look for with what finger pattern to pick with. It took a long time to get that acoustic part down like that. I took it small sections at a time, like one or two measures and practiced the chord changes with the little one minute change practice justin teaches here. But also, being classically trained you start to recognize chord shapes. So some parts would throw me for a loop but after a minute I’d say “Oh! This is essentially a D major chord shape!” Truthfully anyone with some years under their belt will start to recognize that. Also there were some CAGED chord shapes, which I have a foundation in.
But this was not easy. It took me about an entire week of practicing 3 hours a day on this alone to get that acoustic here. But truth be told, I played it here in standard, which is down tuned a whole step in the recording. And THAT makes it far easier!! This whole performance took about two weeks to prepare, so we really appreciate it!!

1 Like

Wow! Just wow! :raised_hands:t2:
There is not much to say, it was beutifull!
I just realized that there is quite many people in this community that could easily play live concerts, and are quite skilled musicans!

1 Like

Wow… that’s such an incredibly sweet comment!! Thank you for your support my friend!

Nice fingerpicking! Keep it up :star_struck: