I found the teacher for me

Ive been trying on and off to play the acoustic guitar for 20 years and never found the right teacher or method. I’m 59 and determined to get this down. I started out with the free lessons and found I wanted more so I signed up. Justin is right. You can learn by the free lessons but the app makes learning so much easier. It’s been a little rough with the chord changes, but that’s why I like this app. I can take my time and get it right. Anyway, looking forward to continuing success with this site and app

12 Likes

Welcome to the community, Hank @jagfandaddy! I’m glad you’re enjoying the app. I used it a lot during my first year or so, and still return to it from time to time. Looking forward to hearing from you as we all continue this journey!

Welcome to the forum Hank

welcome to the forum Hank, I started at the age of 53 and 12 years later it’s such a buzz being able to grab my guitar and turn out a tune any time I want. It’s a bit of effort at the start, justin’s one minute chord changes lesson helped me heaps and still does when I come across a transition I’m not familiar with. Keep at it and you’ll be banging out the tunes in no time!

Hi Hank,
Welcome here and I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

Welcome to the Community! :blush:

Hi Hank and welcome. :wave:

Welcome aboard, Hank! :slight_smile:

Wish you loads of fun on the guitar journey.

Cheers - Lisa

Hi Hank, welcome to the community forum.

Hi Hank, welcome. Good you found Justin Guitar lessons to get playing guitar down. Have fun.