I Need A Holiday. An original

Love it! Nice tune, nice playing! Nice voice!

Only problem I have with this song is that you are talking about leaving your town because of all the struggles and pain while you’re sitting on something I would describe as a settee in the cleanest room with all the nice recording technique… Kind of doesn’t fit right. I don’t buy it. It’s like when the Back Street Boys talk about love. :smile:

I’m so sorry. It is a really good song! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much.

“I need a holiday” Oh yes, I do too :desert_island:

Ron, I think you actually have a real hit there. I can picture your song being played on the radio. It’s that good (not that I listen to the radio anymore… but I guess there are some good indie radio stations around somewhere…)

I’m right there with you on the fiddle btw. Yes, I can hear that too. Strangely I hear the fiddles(s) more in the background, being somewhat restrained, concentrating on longer notes… Thus emphasizing the longing and the sun that I can hear in your song as well.

Hmm… Only drawback is that it seems I can’t add your song to my playlist. I would really like to blast it from the stereos on my way to work and back :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you so much Nicole.
I am really pleased you liked it so much.
I will have to find a fiddle player. :smile:
I think the reason you can’t add it to your playlist is because it is not public. It is only available to people I share the link with as it is still a work in progress.

1 Like