I released my first single with my first group ever by learning guitar from Justin

Hello everyone. I started to learn and practice guitar with Justin 2 years ago and still going on. Today I released my first song ever with my first group. I’d like to hear your comments on our song and my simple guitar playing of course :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Congratulations Erkan! That is very impressive to have released your own single. Can’t comment on the lyrics (obviously) but the guitar playing sounded really good. Well done :+1:.

1 Like

That’s a pretty good effort for only two years in, Erkan :smiley:
Congratulations!
I thought it was quite a pleasant listen, but perhaps lacking some dynamics. I’m guessing this is in Turkish and understanding the lyrics would keep the listener more interested in the song.
Even if you share the originals, google-translate can work wonders :smiley:
It sounds like you got the drums working well in your DAW :wink:

1 Like

Nice song, enjoyed listening too it! Crazy good after only 2 years

1 Like

Congrats, wishing you many more.

R.

1 Like

That’s awesome. Congratulations.

1 Like

That sounded great, Erkan. I was happily surprised when the solo kicked in.

Well done on the first, and you can build your song-writing and production further based on what you’ve produced.

Would love to hear more about your group.

Feel free to post questions in #gear-tools-talk:hardware-software-recroding if you have, as there are a few folk here who have some knowledge and experience in recording, mixing and producing.

1 Like

Thank you, Eddie!

1 Like

Absolutely agree with you on dynamics. It was a hard process of producing due to lack of technical knowledge about song dynamics and this song was actually a bridge for me to learn new things and discover what kind of thing is creating a song and it helped me a lot. Now, I have more confidence and knowledge. I am looking bright to the future!

Yeah, 2 years of playing guitar and being able to produce a music is a milestone for me showing me that I am doing somethings right. Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!

For 2 years that’s awesome.

1 Like

Thank you very much Tony!

1 Like

Hey David I really appreciate it. I absolutely agree with you about this is a just step for my future and with the information I learned from this project I can do better in the future. Also, thanks for the topic suggestion, indeed I’m having lots of trouble when creating a music :slight_smile:

Thank you, I really appreciate it!

That was excellent Erkan. Great vocals as well. Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you very much sir. I appreciate it.

Congratulations on your first single release Erkan. Sounded good and in. Good luck with you future endeavours.

1 Like

Thank you very much Stefan, I really appreciate it. :muscle:

That’s fantastic Erkan! I really liked the chord progression, great job on writing something like this. The guitar solo breaks were great!

1 Like