I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause - Various Artists

Check out the video production on this one! :wink:

That was great Gordon, Merry Christmas.

Oh, what a lovely Christmas video! Just as good or better than a Christmas Card!! Well played. And the cute add-on at the end made me smile. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.

Hi Gordon,
What a nice Christmas message… romance around the tree and all that mistletoe stuff… :heart_eyes:

Honestly though, it was a nice show of it. I enjoyed your offering and hope you can maybe come up with one more under the tree before the big day!

Merry Christmas and be well,
LB

@brianlarsen @roger_holland @Socio @DavidP @MAT1953 @JohnnyW @Eddie_09 @alan_1970 @glpguitar @adi_mrok

@CATMAN62 @sclay @Jwaters @Avalon426 @tRONd @Mari63 @TheMadman_tobyjenner @NicoleKKB @Eccleshall @jkahn

To all above in the last two posts -

Thanks for listening and commenting on my festive romp! It was a fun song to put together. Mostly straightforward chords but some tricky quick changes especially the F to F#dim7 to B7 part.
The problem with Christmas songs of course is they are only any use for a couple of weeks, then they’re put back in the box for a year.

Have a great festive holiday everyone.

5 Likes

And not forgetting @pkboo3 @LBro the above applies to you too. It seems I can only tag 10 people at a time!

True, but just think how much better you’ll be able to play those pesky chords next year!!!
Only joking Gordon, again Merry Xmas and a Healthy & Peaceful New Year to you.

1 Like

Nice one. Have a great Christmas :christmas_tree: and New Year :beer:

1 Like

Thanks Gordon,
That was a real fun listen and put a smile on me.
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

@MadModMcd @HappyCat
Thanks guys. Please read the post up above. :smiley:

Haha true. Now that I’ve got that F - F#dim7 - B7 sequence under my fingers I’ll be looking to find other songs that use that progression too. It’s got a jazzy feel and sound to it.

1 Like

I loved it, Gordon. One of the best versions I’ve heard of it.

Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

1 Like

Brilliant, Gordon! Loved it! :clap: :smiley: :kissing_closed_eyes: :santa: :christmas_tree: Very well played and sung! Your voice is definitely much easier on the ear than mine! :hear_no_evil: :joy: All the best for the holidays mate! :partying_face:

1 Like

@SgtColon @nzmetal
Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

1 Like

I’m a bit jealous of Santa Claus. Nice job Gordon, Merry Christmas

1 Like