I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause - Various Artists

Well it’s the final Wednesday before Christmas so I thought I’d post something seasonal for my last ‘one take Wednesday’ of the year.

My version of this Christmas classic isn’t based on any of the well known versions by the Jackson 5 or the Ronettes or the many others. I kind of made it up this morning as I went along and then I pressed the red button. :grin:

Whilst I’m here I’d like to wish all my Community friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year when it comes.

21 Likes

Thank you Gordon, and the same to you :grinning:

That was nicely played and sung, Gordon. Wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

Hi Gordon,
Thanks and for the big smile I get from this song :sunglasses: :clap:and your words :smiley: :sunglasses:
Greetings :santa:

Thanks for that, Gordon.

Wishing you and yours a blessed Christmas

Gordon @sairfingers
It is definately that time of year.
Always good to hear an amusing Christmas song.
All the best for the holidays and the New Year.
Michael

Nice one Gordon. We all need a smile at the moment. Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours.

Nice one Gordon. Really enjoyed that! I wish you and yours a very happy Christmas and new year!

That was great. Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

Finishing the year in style (and with a smile) my friend! Even with a little arrangement in the end. Super cool!

1 Like

Wish you all the best this Christmas Gordon, terrific rendition!

FUN ONE, Gordon!!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!! Wishing you Joy, Peace & good Health in the next year!!!

Tod

Bravo Gordon! As I’ve said before, you always deliver mate.
Bright, cheerful, personal, heartfelt.
A Merry Xmas to you my friend :christmas_tree:

All the best,

Cheers, Shane

1 Like

Gordon like as usual great job.

Merry Christmas Gordon! :santa: :snowflake:
Thank you, I enjoyed your arrangement! and a great Christmas song :grin:

And that is exactly the one christmas song i need to learn…
Sounded great Gordon!

Merry X-mas and a happy new year to you and youre family Gordon!!

Love the jazzy little version. And the Jingle Bells slide :slightly_smiling_face:

Merry Christmas to you, Gordon, enjoy the holidays :christmas_tree:

Dear Gordon I’m one of the last to get excited about the decades of Yuletide yodelling and only a few toons float by boat at this time of year.
Yep

But its great to see you having fun and squeezing in another OTW to see the year out. An enjoyable romp sir. Good wishes to you and yours.
:sunglasses:

Hello Gordon, oh, what a fun tune that was :star_struck:. Very entertaining recording. You always make it look so easy :blush:.
Best wishes to you and your loved ones, too :hugs:. Have a wonderful holiday season :christmas_tree:.

Nice one there Gordon,
Thanks for bringing us the appropriate sentiments of the season​:+1::+1: