Im A Believer by The Monkees cover

Knockin On Heavens Door by Bob Dylan Cover

Heart Of Gold Chords by Neil Young cover

Heart of Gold was difficult to learn. Not the chord changes ( Think I am past that) or picking the notes. It was the timing after and I’m getting old. Form C to G.

2 Likes

End Of The Line by Traveling Wilburys cover

How To Save A Life by The Fray cover

Both song were well performed. Think it would have been better if you could have achieved recordings with a bit more clarity. Perhaps it’s my equipment stopping me hearing them properly.

Thank you. I will have a look next time. I am reckording with garageband on the macbook

1 Like

Still something wrong with the recording.

Servus, mein Freund! :smiley:
The recording sounds fine to me, as in the balance between vox and guitar, quality etc.
There are a couple of ‘issues’ though-
You are obviously able to keep time, as your strumming in the verses is steady enough, but after the muted strumming, you’re coming in too quick again. Also in the parts with the runs I think. That should be easily sorted by playing along to the original a couple of times and counting the 1,2,3 and 4s
Your singing often remains off-key, but do I recall you saying once that that was not important? In any case, I have grown to like it like that :smiley:

1 Like

Yes I know. I am always a little to fast. More practice than with the metronome and the song. I need to play along with songs I want to learn more often. It is not about the chord changes anymore. I could play closing time from samisonic right away. No problem with the strumming pattern. I recorded it on my phone and was 32 seconds to fast.
I would love to learn to sing in key. I even have learning videos at home. learn to sing your complete voice training system.
I really would love to learn that but only when nobody is listening.
The course is from an opra singer. She studied singing in cologne.

Here she is.