I'm a Believer -- my first video upload

Thanks @skinnyt ! This is one song I’m hoping to play during one of our camping trips this summer. Hopefully I’ll get a crowd of singers!

Yeah, my leg was beating away there, I saw in the video. I’m not actually sure I was even aware of it, but I’m going to focus more on keeping the beat. Thanks!

Thanks @ChasetheDream ! I’m one of those guys who likes singing along to songs all of the time, so it’s nice to be able to play for real instead of just an air guitar! :slight_smile: :smiley:

Thanks @Socio ! More definitely coming!!!

Congratulations on your debut Bob.

That was very nicely done. Steady strumming and clean chords. I look forward to more from you.

1 Like

Thanks Stefan!

I enjoyed your version Bob. It’s a great song and funnily enough I was watching a Neil Diamond concert on tv last weekend and he performed that song.
Well done on a great first AVoYP.

1 Like

Thanks very much Gordon! Neil Diamond’s singing while I was growing up in the 70s was a joy to hear.

Used to love this show. Great job! Add the intro and you have a campfire classic!

I think people have touched on some areas to work on. I’ll add if there are parts you struggle with, it might help to play them over and over again for a while. What tends to happen is the beginning of the song gets a lot of love, and the rest gets breezed over.

1 Like

Thanks Joe! I’ve been working on the intro but I’m just not fast enough yet.

1 Like