I'm Not In Love, 10cc Acoustic 1975

HI @DarrellW ,
You are so appreciated, my friend.
Your wonderful comments mean so much to me, love 'em.
They are actually huge compliments, and I am so grateful!!!
Stay well, and keep healthy!
With love and respect,
Rene

1 Like

Wow Rene that was simply stunning my man. That is a beautiful and complex song. Your arrangement was fantastic and you sang and played amazingly. Wow…:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yay! That was truly awesome. To be honest, this song has always irritated the hell out of me. I’ve found it sickly and naff. But your interpretation has totally redeemed it for me. I thought your guitar arrangement was amazing, bringing out a lovely jazzy flavour to the song. And your singing was perfect - plenty of feeling but no schmaltz! Fabulous.

Great cover of a classic. Nice one Rene.

Rene, that was really great. I love what you’ve done with this song and your voice is great with it. I remember this in 1975 being on the top of the charts here in Oz for over 10 weeks straight. It’s always been a special favourite of mine. Beautiful job. :+1:

The oldies are the best. Nice job

Fantastic rendition of a great song. I haven’t heard that one in years. Sounding good!

Hi @LunaRocket !
You are so awesome, and so appreciated.
This is a song that I was not very familiar with, and I was asked to cover this beautiful classic!
And I am glad to say that before I attempted to cover this song, I was not aware of the recording complexity of this original recording, or I would have shy’ed away.
Hope your “picking” journey is going well!!!
Truly, a lifetime journey!
Thank you so very much!!!
Stay well, and keep healthy!!!
Rene

1 Like