In front of a public for the 2nd time

Hello :hugs: So this were the Christmas Carols I played at our School Christmas Party this week, to accompany our 3 to 5 yo pupils. What a thrill! :sweat_smile::star_struck::blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::upside_down_face::heart_eyes:

We all did great I think, even if at a certain point I did a little bit of a mess with the Jingle Bells chords :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:…ooops, nevermind! Got the song to the end and managed to lift it up a tone in the last chorus as planned :sweat_smile:

Only now that I can see the videos I can see how cute all the choreography my colleagues put up really is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m very grateful for this :heart:

15 Likes

Well done, it sounded good and everyone enjoyed themselves!

1 Like

Wonderful Silvia

The flossing reindeer were my favourite :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That brings back lots of memories of that time of life, Silvia. Well done on the playing, a gret video, and sounds like good fun enjoyed by all.

I did notice that the budding luthiers and instrument designers all favoured strat-style guitars :joy:

1 Like

Hi Silvia,
Great :smiley: :santa: :clap: :sunglasses:…that sounded very sweet :angel: :angel:, …that leaves The Krampus outside :see_no_evil: :smile:
Greetings,… :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

That was lovely Silvia! Sounded like everyone had a lot of fun :star_struck:

1 Like

Hello Silvia, it must have been great fun to play for and with the singing kids :smiley:. Thanks a lot for sharing the video - so nice :hugs:.

1 Like

Hi Silvia. Thanks very much for sharing. I showed this to my young daughters who did a similar show in the US. They loved it too.

1 Like

Well done Silvia. You and the children clearly had a great time. Have a lovely Christmas. :santa:

1 Like

Great❗️

Well, if that doesn’t put you into the Christmas spirit, I don’t know what would! :christmas_tree::santa::sweat_smile: Very cool, Silvia! Thanks for sharing! Have a brilliant festive season,:partying_face::hugs:

1 Like

That was very joyful, Silvia. Your playing was great and there was some nice artwork in your video too. I particularly liked the reindeer’s with the kids hand prints for antlers.

1 Like