In progress - Metallica - Nothing Else Matters (Cover)

Nothing short of amazing, great job!
Side note, better cover image would give you guys more justice :slight_smile:.

1 Like

The video adds time that takes away from playing guitar which is my goal to get better at… and with limited time to play I gotta make prioritized choices! Thanks for the comments!

1 Like

We record independent on Tascam devices. Basically I provide independent instrument tracks that can be imported into multitracks. I usually record guitar first and send to him and he records bass. Then he sends me independent bass WAV file, which i then bring all into Reaper for final mix. I then render final song and then process through an online mastering tool (Band Lab) to ensure it plays well in most devices. All the recording is driven by a drum backing track for timing.

Amazingly good.

1 Like

What drum tracks do you use? Do they have a count in?

Thanks

It is a guitar pro track that when you export you can choose to have a count in. Once recorded i chop that count off in the final mix.

That sounded great! :blush:

1 Like

That was terrific Zoltan. Really nicely played!

1 Like

Thanks Eddie, appreciated

1 Like

Hello Zoltan, that was awesome. You played with a lot of feeling. I really enjoyed that :blush:.

1 Like

Thanks, glad you could detect emotion!

1 Like

Excellent production, Zoltan.

1 Like

Thanks!

A sweet song there Zoltan. Some great playing. Nice production to boot. Very enjoyable.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, especially in the recording quality. Something i have started to put more focus on!

Superb cover Zoltan, an all time legendary song and you guys have nailed it, you even had me singing out loud over the top of it while I was listening!!

1 Like

Awesome to hear thanks!

1 Like

This is very impressive! Fantastic recording / production but also to the point playing!

1 Like

Thanks!