Instrument cable , Speaker cable? Multi effect to audio interface?

Guys do I need to have an Instrument cable to a speaker cable for connecting multi-effect to the audio interface?

Is it wrong to use a guitar cable for this purpose?

right now I use guitar cable to multi effect and guitar cable from multi-effect to audio interface

You should use a normal guitar cable. The speaker cable is only for connecting a speaker cabinet to an amplifier (something for which you must never use a guitar cable).