Introduction - hello from Doc Dan in Burlington, Vermont USA

I’d like to introduce myself as Doc Dan the Guitar Man. i am a forever hopeful singer-songwriter living below the borderline in burlington, vermont. i got turned onto the guitar later in life and will continue the journey long as it lasts. really appreciate this community of music lovers and will try to contribute. and as always thanks for listening!

9 Likes

Hi Danny,
Welcome, and i wish you a lot of fun, :sunglasses:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Hello Danny and welcome. :slight_smile:

Already seen your AVOYP and I’m looking forward to more of your offerings.

1 Like

hiii,

welcome, i am new as wel very happy to be here

1 Like

Welcome to the community, great to meet you.

1 Like

Welcome, Doc!

It’s a warm, welcoming community here, and glad to have you!

Best Wishes,
Todd

1 Like

Welcome Danny. I have also listened to some of the songs you have posted. Loved what you have shared so far and look forward to checking out more as your journey progresses. Enjoy the ride!

1 Like

Welcome Danny! Good to have you with us and hope you get as much out of the community and playing as so many of us do. Likewise your shares have been really good and enjoyable so looking forward to more! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Danny, so nice to meet you :hugs:.
I wish you lots of fun along your guitar journey and look forward to hear more of your originals :star_struck:.

1 Like

much appreciated. hope to float some more originals soon

1 Like

Hello Dan, a very warm welcome to the community.
I wish you all good luck and enjoyment in your aims to write and sing. You’ve come to a great place for lessons and a supportive group of people all pursuing their own musical dreams.
Ask if you need anything.
Cheers :smiley:
| Richard_close2u | JustinGuitar Official Guide, Approved Teacher & Moderator