Silent Night

A bit of fun with Garageband and my own little arrangement…

11 Likes

Welcome to the community.
That was a good effort finger picking Silent Night.
Well done :clap::clap:

1 Like

Welcome John! That was an amazing piece of arranging and playing.

1 Like

A lovely arrangement and well played. Very festive as I look out my window at the totally white garden!

Welcome to the Community John. How about popping over here and telling us a bit about yourself.
Introduction

2 Likes

I agree with the others John. Very nice arrangement. Really good job.

1 Like

I really enjoyed this one, well done there!

Have a happy Christmas!
LB

1 Like

Welcome to the Community John :blush: It sounds beautiful and soothing. While I was listening and watching I thought your playing was very accurate and smooth…Well done! I also have fun arranging melodies, but I’m not at this level yet :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, John, that was a wonderful way to announce yourself.

I thoroughly enjoyed your finger-style and the overall arrangement.

Mixing and production tends to be quite subjective.

The overall level of the final production was quite low. Lots of headroom there and you could bump the master up by 10 dB and still be comfortably udner the YT normative level (see YT Stats For Nerds on the video).

In the mix I would have dropepd the main guitar part that we see you playing down a few dB to hear the other parts of the arrangement more clearly. But as I say, that is quite subjective, a matter of taste.

Look forward to more recordings from you here and hope to see you active around the Community.

1 Like

Welcome to the community John. That was some lovely playing. Look forward to hearing more from you. As Gordon says drop into the introduction section in the community and tell us all about your guitar adventure so far.

1 Like

Hello John, and a warm Welcome to the community :hugs:.
What a wonderful way to say ‘hello’ to the community :smiley:.
This was a very atmospheric arrangement.
Thanks a lot for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Welcome! It looks like you have some pretty good finger picking skills! I’m looking forward to seeing more of your work.

1 Like

Hello John and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

That was a tasty bit of playing and now I’m feeling all festive.

1 Like

Hi John.

Welcome to the community. Really nice fingerpicking arrangement, and looking forward to hearing more recordings from you. And yes, please share a bit about yourself and your musical preferences in an introduction or in your profile!

1 Like

Another accomplished player joins the Community. That was very nicely played and stylised even for someone like me who is not big on Christmas but had to experience your first AOVYP and very glad I did. Thx for sharing.

:sunglasses:

1 Like