Irish Pub Song The Resurrection

Now you got me wanting to pour a great big Stout and/or Jameson and start jumping up and down. :joy::beers:

Loved it!

1 Like

Well that put a smile on my face “The only craic you’ll get is a slap in the ear”.
Terrific stuff guys. I hadn’t heard it before as it’s before my time. Brilliant production.
That’ll have everyone jumping up and down on socially distanced tables this Christmas. No vertical drinking allowed!

1 Like

For clarity peeps and if there are children present.

When Roman sent me the original I very diligently checked the lyrics, to ensure we were not crossing any Forum thresholds on standards. I was presently relieved that the chorus was thus

Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I swear upon the holy book
The only ‘craic’ you’ll get is a slap in the ear
Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I’ll up and burst yer filthy mug
If you draw one more shamrock in me beer! (Hey)

And I swear open that same holy book, that was what I sang, honest ! :innocent:

I only wish we had the technology to have done a multinational video for this one. Leo sent me some photo’s of what I coined the Leoettes out on the razz on St Paddies Day in I believe St Petersburg of all places. :crocodile: :crocodile: :crocodile: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: I just love the breadth of this community.

Anyway the best I can do is post the Jumjacks original and grab a dark Pelforth sans Shamrock !

Oh I forgot the original is really for Brain as I know mr @brianlarsen really has a penchant for antipodean paddies who no doubt have some Scandinavian in their DNA.

That makes your axe hand itch.

1 Like

I remain in awe of the ability of you guys to put together this stuff. Foot stomping yes!

1 Like