Ironic. A bit more blurb for 15 characters

I’ve working thorough some 90’s tracks that I really liked, well, I still do like. Some are more fun to play than others I have found. So I just practice the ones I enjoy playing.

Comments and critique very welcome.

9 Likes

Hi Stefan,
Nice rhythm and your voice as said before is warm and pleasant :sunglasses:
Good one… :bouquet:
Greetings

1 Like

@roger_holland Thank you Rogier. I’m glad you enjoyed.

Another excellent rendition Stefan. I was just thinking the other day its been a while since you posted an AVOYP and then you treat us to a bank holiday weekend double.

Thanks for the listen James. :+1:

Nicely played Stefan. Some difficult phrasing in that song and you sang it really well. Good strum pattern, rhythm and clean chords. What’s the chord you’re playing after the F?

Edit - Cmaj7?

1 Like

That was lovely. Excellent dynamics.

1 Like

Another great rendition, well done.

1 Like

Such a lovely tune haven’t heard it for a while now. Thanks for reminding me of it and for such a great cover, got my leg tapping throughout!

1 Like

Very nice Stefan!!! Great sound from the guitar and great singing.
Sounded smashing!

1 Like

Real good Stefan, enjoyed that one. Great performance.

1 Like

Great job!
It has some hard stuff in it as well; which you nailed!

Heard it yesterday and considered learning it; now it shows up here :smiley: cool!

1 Like

Whoa, Mr. Colon, there’s a couple of gear changes happened since I caught your last performance.
This is class!
Some delicate/intricate strumming going on, but man, you’re not just singing-
You’re performing!
… and you’re good at it!
Vibes :sunglasses:

1 Like

Great playing of a great song. Did you know Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers played bass on that album? Only a few chords there, but such a powerful progression and vocal part by Alanis.

Thanks for sharing, great listening.

1 Like

Love this song and loved your rendition of it!

1 Like

ooooh nice Stefan, very nice

1 Like

Excellent performance, Stefan, playing and singing all top drawer.

1 Like

Wow, that is really good! Not only your guitar playing, I like your voice, warm and pleasant.

1 Like

@NickDelRey @skinnyt @adi_mrok @tRONd @jkahn @LievenDV @brianlarsen @Beatup6String Thank you for the listen and the kind comments, they are really appreciated.

@Endureth I did not know that John. I never think that people who are in a band will go off and play on other peoples’ albums. Thanks for the listen as well.

@sairfingers Gordon do you mean in the opening or the bridge? If the bridge then it’s just a D chord. If it’s in the opening then it’s just an A note on the high E string. It’s after the capo so is that still classed as an A? Thanks for the listen.

1 Like

@batwoman @DavidP @Helen0609 Thank you for the listen and the kind comments. I really appreciate them.

1 Like