It' S. Valentine! What's your fav love song?

The whole album ā€œA Legacy of Loveā€ by Antichrisis is great, and this is one of my favourites:

2 Likes

I wept the first time listening to pommeā€™s ā€˜on brĆ»leraā€™, its so beautifully written if you look up for the lyrics along with the help of its translation. her performance is surreal too here :

i hope you enjoy :smiling_face:

7 Likes

ah yes! Romeo and Juliet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: one of the most beautiful songs ever

3 Likes
2 Likes

Very late to the party but itā€™s a great thread so hereā€™s my tuppence worth :slight_smile:

Loads of great love songs out there; a few of my personal favourites are

Elvis Presley I Canā€™t Help Falling in Love with You
The Beatles In My Life
The Righteous Brothers: Unchained Melody

This one I heard for the first-time last week when I saw the band in concert, but itā€™s already on my playlist and I think itā€™s lovely.

The Vintage Explosion Lay in Your Arms

2 Likes

8 Likes

Thought the Reservoir Dogs clip may have been a bit risquƩ :scream:

2 Likes

I donā€™t think I even have to say something about these songs.

4 Likes

@brianlarsen thanks for the link, I wasnā€™t familiar with that show. I enjoyed the Graham Nash one, and I bookmarked quite a few more to listen to.

Glad you enjoyed it, Mari :smiley:

Actually, I think you were aware of itā€¦
You commented on the best episode ever, although it was never broadcast :rofl:

2 Likes

Funny what we forget. I was thinking that would be a good topic for this Forum :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have a couple of Enigma Albumbs, but not this one :slight_smile:

R

1 Like
2 Likes

Iā€™ve always wondered if this is the only Enigma album people are familiar with as I never hear anyone talk about or play any of their other music.

1 Like

Quite, The Cross of Change is my favourite, has some nice foot tapping drums in a few track. Iā€™ll have to play it all tomorrow now.

R

Imo it canā€™t get better than this one - probably my favourite single of all time - gives me shivers:
10cc - Iā€™m Not In Love (youtube.com)

2 Likes

Listened to this tonight. Pure genius. Thanks for the link Brian. Super tracks, pity they cut the length of the tracks but understandable.

1 Like

The opposite of a Valentine song but probably the best breakup song I know.
Yes youā€™re right, Iā€™ve had a few single malts tonight. :grinning:

1 Like

Oh, there are a lot of songs that fit that bill!
Still sober, so I have no excuses. :grin: