It was SUPPOSED to be an Acoustic- NGD

If you mean 25", yup. Still new to all the lingo. lol

I love PRS guitars and I have 2 of them now> I find them pretty flexible and can play pretty much any genre I want on one or the other of them. I have an Ibanez JEMJR that I used to love, but it is just gathering dust at the moment. Obviously my love affair with Vai and Satch didnā€™t pan out. Iā€™ve discovered that the widdly stuff isnā€™t really for me and the PRSā€™s suit me way better. Have fun, they are great guitars :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Rebecca,
Happy NGD :partying_face: :sunglasses:
Absolutely beautiful and apparently you are now also in a club with me :smile:(no not that of women with red guitars Ps @NicoleKKB is there a men`s version ? )

Oh, how easy it is to convince your husband :roll_eyes: :smile:. I laughed a few times, thanks :smiley:
Greetings

2 Likes

Great story, Rebecca!!! Good intentions (just LOOK at acoustics) that went South on you but with a really nice outcome!!!
I think my wife is always a bit nervous when I say ā€œGotta run over to the music store for a set of stringsā€¦ā€ ā€˜cause she KNOWS!!! :wink:
Those 15 minute errands sometimes take a wee bit longer!!! Occasionally instead of a small bag I have come home with a large box :package:!!!
Nice of you to call your better half firstā€¦ I USUALLY do too!

Congratulations on your Red Beautyā€¦ my wife always advises finding lipstick :lipstick: in the exact shade as your guitar :guitar:!!!

Oh, silly @roger_holland the ā€œRed Guitar Clubā€ isnā€™t just for those of the female persuasion, that wouldnā€™t be Politically Correctā€¦ :innocent:

Tod

4 Likes

Finally this gives me an advantage for once
:joy: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think it would be reasonable to let him come up again now :wink:

4 Likes

Oooonoo Rebecca :flushed:

you didnā€™t do that, did you?

Brian (you need a rogue to catch one)ā€¦What did your wife actually want when she secretly put some dead vermin under your floor and you suddenly didnā€™t show up here for a week ā€¦ How did you get out? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Very nice looking . Get her set up and enjoy !

1 Like

Sweet! Congats and Happy NGD!!
Sheā€™s beautiful! :heart_eyes:

the rest of this year seems reasonable :laughing:

2 Likes

What a great-looking guitar! I love the PRS SE line. I have the PRS SE McCarty 594 SC that just feels amazing in my hands and is incredibly easy to play. Hope you enjoy your new guitar!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Congratulations both on your NGD, and on your finance minister - he definitely sounds like a keeper!

2 Likes

Belated happy NGD Rebecca! Sheā€™s a real beauty :heart_eyes: Congrats on the great find & purchase. May you enjoy many years of beautiful sounds playing it!

I was itching to stop by the local guitar stores to check out some acoustics, but your story is a sign that I probably should avoid doing that at least until next year :rofl: And Iā€™ve been given stern instructions not to do so by my wife :policewoman:t3:

Iā€™m resisting all temptations to buy a PRS since I already have 2 Strats and 1 LP and Iā€™ve only been playing one of the Strats since buying it. I was extremely tempted by a PRS S2 Custom in Metallic Blue while I was at Andertonā€™s back in Sept. Itā€™s no longer available for sale which both makes me sad and relieved at the same time :rofl:

1 Like