It's all about rhythm. Rhythm, rhythm, rhythm

1, 2, 3, 4

14 Likes

Ohh, cool and simple! I see myself messing this up pretty badly. Which means I need it. Thanks!

1 Like

Saw that, shown it to my wife who is just starting her edrums journey and got a very grimm look at me saying do you want to discourage me or what? :smile:

2 Likes

Being able to play different beats with different hands just boggles my mind. Add the both feet and recognise that drummers are a different sub-species of human when it comes to rhythm and coordination.

3 Likes

Hi Richard,
This is a fun ( and very good) exercise, I’m going to make my wife happy with it, she’s busy with the piano and time and rhythm ,mmmmm…But I’m slightly confused now,…it was still always “songs songs songs” :upside_down_face: :grin:
Greetings

Haha.
I knew when I typed the three repeats that someone would pick up on it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Mixing triplets with the others would be the hardest I reckon.

Make of this what you will!

1 Like

Very interesting, I could do them all except the 3/4 for some reason I got confused; when I turned the metronome off I could do it…… go figure :thinking:

1 Like

OMG, how on earth???
Drums is definitely not a good idea for me :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

That’s why we hide them in the back of the Band :sunglasses:

1 Like

Going to have to have a go at this, just brilliant and I can imagine really hard. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like
5 Likes

Love this!
I can tap on the beat with one hand while tapping through all the rhythms with the other- then switch hands and do the same. But if I try to go any further the Earth wobbles on its axis and throws me off !

Great exercise Richard. Good coffee-time fun :drum:

We need a video competition for this one! Laughs for sure!

2 Likes

So good this video xD

1 Like

Love that drummer!! He is pretty cool :rofl:

2 Likes

That was cool

I’m just going to leave this here