It's not NGD for me, but here's my guitar!

I bought this guitar 2 years ago and I really love the color. One thing I have found, though, is that Les Paul guitars are a bit awkward to use sitting down compared to, say, a Strat or an ES-335. Not much of a curve to use for balance on the leg.

13 Likes

Wow! She’s a beauty! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thats a damned fine looking instrument! Enjoy

1 Like

Stun-ning. That color is a dream. Beautiful.

1 Like

That’s a beautiful instrument!

1 Like

Very nice, but i think you would of got away saying it was new :wink:

1 Like

That is a very nice color! Love it!

1 Like

Sweet looking LP, I like the way to colour changes slightly with the light. As to sitting down with an LP, yep they are a little awkward but I see you are strapped so use that to raise it up a little so its not fully dumped on your thigh. Oh and make sure you have strap locks. Floors and LPs don’t play nicely together !

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Very nice piece of kit!
I didn’t have a problem with playing sitting down when I had one, just the weight, it had to go and be replaced with something significantly lighter :joy:

1 Like

Beauty! That first photo with the light catching the upper half shows it off fabulously!! My first electric was a LP style, albeit low end beginner as opposed to yours! I too found it awkward for balance and weight, I’d like to return to one one day as I love the shape / cut but would need to do a lot of testing!
Have fun!

1 Like

I agree, I find that the jack plug digs into my leg, not a problem with the recessed arrangement on strat style guitars

1 Like

Haha, probably could have! Thanks!

Thanks! I had tried an Epi LP Custom which was too heavy for me, but this guitar is the LP Modern which has a lot of weight relief built in. I think it’s a little over 8lbs/3.6kilos. My next purchase is going to be an acoustic!

1 Like

Yes, exactly.

She is a beauty. I found the same thing challenge sitting and playing with my ESP LTD. It is similar in size and shape as a Les Paul and a lot heavier than my Fender.

The sound is amazing, yet I play the Fender much more often because of the weight.

Jeff

1 Like

Thanks!

That ESP LTD is a beauty as well!!

1 Like

I think I would most likely get one of these if I were in the market for something like that.

2 Likes

Paul Reed Smith is a great choice. They make high quality guitars.

2 Likes

@DarrellW Yeah, those are good looking guitars. I was drooling over one of their more expensive models: The Robben Ford LTD McCarty

@SDKissFan I initially didn’t find the PRS guitars to be attractive, but I’ve come around. Some of them are STUNNING. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes