JamesSuntres - July 2023 - Lovin’ her was easier

Hi Everyone!
This is my first time posting on the community, although like many in the community I’ve been following Justin for a long time. This is my attempt at Loving Her Was Easier. The backing track is of course Justin’s awesome app!

10 Likes

Nice song! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, Rob! I appreciate your taking the time to listen!

Hi James,
Nice playing and singing. :sunglasses: :clap: You tube immediately followed this with Hurt from you, I was also very fond of that :sunglasses: … you have worked hard in the past year I see :sweat_smile:
Have fun,
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Nice one James, what a way to announce yourself to the community!! Hope you’ll share some more with us.
Bravo!
:clap: :clap:

Hi Jimmy, this was a very nice rendition of this song. Steady strumming (no easy thing when the rhythm is that slow - at least for me :blush:) and clean sounding chords. Also your voice suited very well.
Thanks for sharing :hugs:.

Well done, James! :slight_smile: :clap:

Very nice playing and singing, it shows you dedicated a lot of practice time during the last year! :smiley: Keep it going! Thanks for sharing this one with us.

Great debut AVoYP James, well done. I look forward to hearing more from you.

1 Like

Hi Roger! I do nothing but music all day long. It’s been like this ever since I retired four years ago!

1 Like

Thanks for your encouragement!

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats and bravo on making and sharing a first recording, James. A smooth, relaxed performance that sounded good.

For future it would be a bonus if you could sit a little bit further back from the camera. That would allow us to have a full view of the guitar and your upper body. This can be beneficial at times to enable giving pointers on posture and full strumming action.

Well done, keep on keeping on!

Sounding good Jimmy! That’s a nice song, and playing along with the backing track gives it something extra. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks David! I really appreciate the support and an opportunity to get feedback from those who know better than me! This is a fantastic community!

1 Like

Congratulations on your first AVOYP posting James, that was really good.

I’m looking forward to seeing more from you.

1 Like

Thanks! The best support is from one another!

1 Like

That was excellent James. You have a nice relaxed and steady strum. Congrats on your first AVOYP.

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words! Justin’s app makes it a whole lot easier of course!