Jamming in a field

My friend Clint and I jamming at the Debenham Country Music Festival. No pedals, battery operated practice amps and recorded on a phone :wink:

17 Likes

Hi Tony,
That friend of you is worth its weight in gold for your music curve and enjoyment… O wait I I just posted that :grin:… oh well, it could be said again :sunglasses:… I thought for a moment (really) that the neighbors were moving heavy oak furniture against the wall… but it was the wind :grin: …but still an excellent sound recording for an outdoor recording with the telephone, it sounded really good and made me want to have been there … :clap: :clap: :clap: :sunglasses:

Now I start practice guitar myself :smiley:

Greetings

1 Like

This. is. so. cool!! Happy you to have such a friend to play with!

1 Like

Man, looks like you guys were having a great time.
What a fun song.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Tony, that sounds and looks like soooo much fun! :smiley:

You and your friend definitely have some cool country vibes going and you are glad to have him to be taking part (and guiding a little) of your guitar journey. :smiley: Invaluable to have such a great jam buddy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Helen0609 Thank you, I really do enjoy myself when we play together.

@HappyCat Yes it sure was. AS the other people at the festival, they highlighted us to the management which helped us secure a place on the stage next year!

Thank you, he more than 'a little 'guides me. Her has slowly been giving me harder and harder tasks to stretch me.

2 Likes

That was great, Tony. It felt so good, lots of fun and rocking along.

1 Like