Jamming with myself

and a link to my channel Guitar - YouTube
Thanks for all the help learning. Still learning But this is what I have so far.
Any advise or criticism welcome.

4 Likes

Good stuff, you’ve been busy. :slight_smile:

Thank you. I have been using Amplitube and recording the rhythm first and then a second layer.

There’s a lot of good work here, James. Well done.

Hello James and welcome to the community. That’s a lot of content to drop in your first post. Have you been learning with JustinGuitar? Out of courtesy, if you’re asking people to view and comment on that many recordings, it would be great if you would introduce yourself Introduce yourself ... - JustinGuitar Community and say Hi to everyone and let people get to know you a little.
Cheers, Richard. :slight_smile:

Yeah I’m up to grade 4 so far but I have been playing chords and the blues scale since I was 17 or so. I hade no idea if I was doing the right things to get better and had no lesson before Justin.

Hi James. I listened to the first few minutes of your first video. Pretty impressive stuff.
However, that video is more than 17 minutes long and then there are another 9 videos!

You’ve put a huge amount of work into all this but with the best will in the world you’ve given us far too much content for anyone to realistically comment on.

Yeah I understand. Thank you for listening. I just have nobody to play with around here. Just thought I would share. I’m just looking for advise and willing to give advise also if I can help anyone else.

Some good stuff there James. I didn’t listen to it all but what I heard I thought you sounded pretty sweet.

Thank you!