January 2024, Refugee (Tom Petty) Dido - Thank You Cover

That was some sterling effort you put into both of the productions, Byron. I enjoyed both: allthough
having read comments, including your responses, I think you know what’s required to polish up a finished production, but not yet convinced within yourself that the return is the best use of your time.

Quantity in this situation has merit provided you reflect after each iteration, then learn and apply as you move forward. That said, quality has merit too: much depends upon how you work to best effect.

You have strength in that you’re willing to listen, and I’m sure you will work out what will be best for you.

Whatever way you focus on progressing, keep enjoying the journey. … :sunglasses:

That sounded really good to me! I am nowhere near the level of details suggested here for final production. I am to attempt my first multiple sound/video track combination, so I am sure I will be back to check those comments sometime in future. :slight_smile:

@Bytron08
Hi Byron!
You did a great job, I liked it :+1:
The first cover (Dido) is my favorite. Everything is very natural and clear here. Great live performance!
And in the cover of Tom Petty, starting at 0:40, there is a desynchronization between the tracks in some points. Well, it doesn’t matter. The main thing is your great drive!
Leo

Amazing work Byron. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Jeff