JG Weekly Update | 04-08-2022

Hey, Community! :slight_smile:

Fanny got Covid :frowning:
She’s ok but taking a day off to rest.

So I’m passing by to give our weekly JustinGuitar update!

• Justin’s feeling better from Covid and just transcribed loads of new song lessons! He thanks you for all your kind get-well messages!

• You might have already seen the announcement: Nitsuj is back with an awesome giveaway for you! :slight_smile:

• New Grade 3 Lessons: Justin’s rethinking and rewriting some of the Advancing Beginner lessons for Grade 3. How’s it going so far? Please share any feedback or expectations you have for Grade 3 lessons!

Have website feedback to share? Please email us at hello@justinguitar.

Cheers!

Laryne :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks Laryne. We’re all wishing @FannyJustinGuitar to get well soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@FannyJustinGuitar
Big remotely appropriate hug for you,
Greetings and fast recovery desirable… :smile:
greetings ,Rogier

1 Like

Thanks Laryne and get well soon dear Fanny.

1 Like

Get well soon @FannyJustinGuitar

1 Like

Thanks for the update Laryne and hopefully Fanny will be back with us in no time!

1 Like

@FannyJustinGuitar Hey, Fanny, sorry to hear all the ducking and diving to dodge the C19 bullet didn’t work out, hope the illness is on the mild side, wish you a speedy recovery, and you’ll soon be back (take a walk) on the wild side. Sorry, couldn’t help a little song punning around. And if you don’t know it, then check out - Lou Reed - Walk on the Wild Side (audio) - YouTube - taste is personal and I’d take this over Steely Dan (sorry @JustinGuitar), the sax solo is legendary.

Thanks for the update @larynejg aka @laryne (I did like the Santana in that user account name)

2 Likes

This is to anyone in the ‘Justin guitar team’ who manage to get the dreaded lurgi hope it’s a mild dose and doesn’t affect you too much and wish you a speedy recovery,
Best wishes
‘D’

1 Like