JG Weekly Update | 04-22-2022

Hey Community! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope you had yourself a fabulous week. :slightly_smiling_face: We’ve got a busy one here at JustinGuitar!

Our All Chords Library is in the making, and it should be out before the next newsletter. Thank you to everyone who sent us great insights about this new page. We’re very proud of it and can’t wait to hear your feedback. :slight_smile:

Our Italy Workshops are confirmed, and Justin and our co-teacher Pete have already planned them! We’ll soon have more information about bookings, etc. Exciting for those who might join!

We’re also celebrating! Justin’s account just reached 100k followers on Instagram. :slight_smile: There are loads of fun stuff going over there, check it out if you haven’t already.

Ah, and don’t forget that this is your last weekend to open your JustinGuitar Lessons & Songs App and vote on what song Nitsuj should play next. You’ll get a chance to win an incredible Waza-Air Wireless Guitar Amplification System from Boss! :slight_smile:

Have some feedback to share? Please email me at hello@justinguitar. :slight_smile: Wishing y’all an awesome weekend.

Cheers,
Fanny :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for the update, Fanny.

I’m not one of the 100k on IG, not my thing (just like I’m not into Twitbook and Faceter).

This weekend I am just glad to take breather after a crazy week at work. Planning some time off at the end of next week … can’t wait.

Hope you are fully recovered from the lurgi … hmmm maybe a Goon Show reference not appropriate … bout of C19.

1 Like

Thanks for the update Fanny. So much going on.

Same here. I also avoid WhatsApp as I know how they use that for tracking and profile augmentation, despite all the claims of “end-to-end encryption” (not entirely true) and “not even we can read your messages” (entirely untrue).

I would rather not feed the evil Meta monster.

Cheers,

Keith

Seems like the only sure way to achieve that is to have no profiles on any of these internet services. I have a Google account and make use of YT, so they got their evil eye on me.

WhatsApp is used at work and so ubiquitous that it is hard for me to avoid.