JG Weekly Update | 04-29-2022

Hey, Community! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope you’re all doing great.

Not a lot of things to report this week! We’re still working hard on our new Chords Library and Workshops page, which we should now release next week. It’s slightly late because we decided to incorporate a few more functionalities into those new pages! :smile:

In the meantime, Justin’s back from a short family vacation, and he’s working on new Grade 3 lessons! He scripted a few lessons this week and worked out the course’s structure and planning. It’s getting there too! :slight_smile: Creating a course is not as easy as it might look, but I’m sure the results will be worth the waiting.

** The Nitsuj Giveaway winner has been announced: Congratulations to Chris Bolam! Check out the announcement here :point_right: Nitsuj Is Back: Giveaway Winner Announcement :slight_smile:

And that’s it for the week! Please do reach out if you have any questions or feedback.

See ya soon!
Cheers

Fanny & Team

10 Likes

Thanks @FannyJustinGuitar

There was a Nitsuj competition winner announced too wasn’t there?

1 Like

Thanks for the update, Fanny!

1 Like

The team presented the name of the winner in a facebook post yesterday, together with a picture of Justin on the beach. Saw this by accident.

2 Likes

Hi Fanny,

:grimacing: Give me 1 name of someone who thinks it’s easy :sweat_smile:
or it should be a beer/wine drinking course of 1 hour or so, but that’s probably not what it’s about
Greetings ,Rogier

1 Like

Yes! Thanks for the reminder @Richard_close2u! The Nitsuj giveaway winner is Chris Bolam. Here’s the social media post announcement: Login • Instagram. I’ll add it to the announcement. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a small point: that requires an Instagram login, and that is something many of us refuse to have.

May I suggest the primary announcement is on the open Internet. somewhere, such as Justin’s own website, this forum, or even somewhere like Youtube that can be accessed by anyone without signing into services we don’t want anything to do with.

Cheers,

Keith

6 Likes

Agreed - thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

2 Likes