JG Weekly Update | 05-06-2022

Hey Community! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope this thread finds you well and that you’re ready for the weekend. :raised_hands:

We’re very happy to announce that the first version of our All Chords Library is live! Thank you to everyone who gave suggestions on this project. We’re very proud of it - but it’s still a work in progress!

Soon, we’ll add hundreds more chords, left-handed diagrams, and common chord progressions.
Explore justinguitar.com/chords and please let us know your feedback! You can reach out at hello@justinguitar.com or just leave a comment by replying to this post. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also revamped is the new Workshops page - but the Italy Workshop sold out even before we put it live! Is this a sign that Justin needs to do more workshops and events? :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, and last but not least, Musopia is running a big Guitar Survey with us, and we’d love to hear you! Our goal is to learn from your guitar story and improve your experience on the website and the app! So now it’s your chance to share your experience! To thank you - one lucky winner will win a brand new iPad! Nice prize, eh? → The Big Guitar Survey 🎸

And for those of you who missed out on our May newsletter, you can read it here.

Talk soon!

Cheers,
Fanny & Team

8 Likes

Thanks as always for the update Fanny.
These posts are a great addition to the community.
Cool stuff again this month.

I wonder ’ does anybody reading thos not know about / subscribe to the monthly newsletter?

Just checked out the Chord Library. Very well done guys, with in depth info, video on each chord. Going to be a valuable resource for many.
Just a minor error I spotted.
E7sus4 is noted as E-G#-B-D, instead of E-A-B-D. Probably just a copy/paste error.

Cheers,
Shane

I was wondering why snippets of chords were appearing on YouTube I now know what was going on.
Had a quick look on the website, as a beginner I never realised there were so many recognisable chords.
Looks to b a very valuable resource.
Well done Justin and the Team👍

All looks good Fanny but think the All Chords “button” needs to be a bit more prominent or a similar “return to Chord Library Home” at the bottom of the page. It was not obvious how to get back on the first visit. But content is really good and useful.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Where is this on the JG home page?

A useful addition to the site. As I just finished a week of cycling through all the C variants on my guitar as part of my normal practice, I think it might be useful, if at the end of each chord grouping, you added a button e.g “All” which would bring one to a page containing just the chord boxes for all the chords included in that grouping.

Yes on the website under courses

@FannyJustinGuitar … in the chord library when ya hit the D7 button D6 comes up.

and it’s a really great addition to the website my Thanks to the team.

Dave

The survey was interesting to answer. Can’t wait to see what you guys will do with the results.