JG Weekly Update | 06-23-2022

Hey, Community!

Fanny here :slight_smile: Back at it again with your weekly JG update!

Laryne is out on vacation, and tomorrow is a provincial holiday in Quebec, so I’ll be off too - hence why the weekly update is happening today! Anyone else from Quebec here? :wave:

Not much to report this week - the team is still working on a few tasks and other backend improvements. Justin has a fun ukulele song lesson coming up this week - keep an eye out for it if you’re a Uke fan!

If you haven’t already heard, Musopia is giving away an Ibanez AW54CE-OPN guitar to ONE lucky JustinGuitar Lessons & Songs app subscriber. Eligible users will see an in-app message pop up to enter the draw. :slight_smile:

To wrap up this short & sweet update, here’s our weekly meme - some of you might find this relatable right now, or felt like this at some point in your guitar journey? :joy:

Got feedback or questions? Please reach out here or by email at hello@justinguitar.com - I’m always happy to help. :slight_smile:

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend wherever you are!

Cheers,
Fanny & team

6 Likes

Cool, thanks just entered!

1 Like

Thanks @FannyJustinGuitar
Have a great weekend.

1 Like

@FannyJustinGuitar

Thanks for the update, Fanny.

Hope your vacation was good.

1 Like

Hi Fanny,
Great weekend and have fun with your work again, and holiday again???
Or something like that … I don’t quite follow it anymore :upside_down_face: :smile:… anyway , have fun… :sunflower:
Greetings,…

1 Like

Thanks @FannyJustinGuitar and team, really like these updates and it shows just how much work goes into the whole experience here.

As for the meme - oh yes House of the Rising Sun was my nemesis thanks to F…

Have a lovely one!

1 Like