JG Weekly Update | 06-30-2022

Hey, Community! :wave:

Fanny here passing by with your weekly update. :slightly_smiling_face:

The month’s newsletter is coming next Friday! It usually happens on the first Friday of each month, but this one will exceptionally come next week. Laryne’s still out on vacation, and myself… well I have another holiday tomorrow (Canada Day eh!)

Justin’s got some fun lessons filmed this week! They should be super interesting. :eyes:
Playground has got some updates in the works, and we’re devoting time to our server infrastructure.

We’re focusing on improving the website performance and stability for faster delivery of new features - and who doesn’t love new features. :raised_hands:

And for all our lefties, more left-handed chord diagrams should be available shortly in our Chord Library. :slight_smile:

To wrap things up, here’s a still from J casually driving a formula 3000 car (you can watch the full video on his Insta) Pretty cool guy, huh?

Wishing you all an amazing week! Cheers,
Fanny & Team

12 Likes

Thanks Fanny.
I don’t know … holiday holiday holiday.
It’s just one great big R&R thing going on isn’t it!
:wink:

1 Like

Hi Fanny,
Take a look at my clipboard of most used phrases,…then copy-paste,…and again …
‘Have a nice holiday, enjoy it’ :palm_tree: :dolphin: :hibiscus:
:grin:
Thanks and Greetings ,Rogier

1 Like

Hello, this is my first posting. I love the app and it’s so great to learn to play the guitar (even at my age) :joy:

I’m almost through Grade 2 on the app and I was wondering if there are plans to add Grade 3 to app soon?

Thanks to the whole team, you are doing a great job, after having owned a guitar for almost 20 years without really making progress (because I couldn’t find a motivating way to learn), I enjoy my new (old) hobby so much :grinning:
Tom

Last holiday mention I promise!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :grinning: :palm_tree:

Hey Tom!

Welcome to the Community! Glad to have you here & amazing to hear that you’re enjoying your old/new hobby again :guitar:

Currently, only Grade 1 & 2 are integrated on the app. Eventually, we plan to make Grade 3 available on the app too, but we still can’t say a date when that will happen!

Hope that helps! Cheers,
Fanny :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick response. I’m just checking out the website, and that seems very useful too!! Only the play-along songs are missing, so I guess I’ll be fine :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey! Do you guys know how many more modules are planned for Grade 3?

@larynejg

Laryne, can you answer @megamantto’s question about Grade 3?

3 Likes

It contains 10 modules, so right now it’s missing modules 19 to 24. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@larynejg

Thanks for the update, Laryne

1 Like