JGC Open Mic 39 | Call for Interest | Saturday 06 June 7pm UTC

Hello, may I have a seat in the audience? Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Richard
Can I please have an audience seat?
Thank you

2 Likes

I’d like to be an audience member please.
Jeremy

1 Like

I’d like an audience seat, please. Thank you

2 Likes

if i am not too late i would like chance at two.
have not been writing in 3 months so just been a listener recently.
see if i fit in. thanks
danny

3 Likes

I had such a blast watching everyone performed last time. I would like to join as an audience again, please and thank you Richard. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Watched my last performance again and there are too many mistakes. :grinning_face:
Now I dare to say that the next OM will be much better!
Practice - practice - practice :partying_face:

4 Likes

Richard @Richard_close2u
A seat in the audience please.
Michael

1 Like

Both Jeff and I are UTC -7 right now

1 Like

Audience seat for me please.

1 Like

Hi. Can i have my usual audience seat please? It’s the comfy seat at the front with a little table for a beer. Thank you!!

2 Likes

May I perform a couple of tunes please?
UTC+3

4 Likes

i am way in favor of that!
i need an audience sear now
will be on a holiday so cannot set up to play so easily
danny

@DavidP
@Richard_close2u

I am starting to get worried about my ability to have recovered enough from my surgery to perform by the 6th. I dont want to call it off yet. I have my first follow up on the 1st of June so I have another week to go before that.

I just want to give a heads up and make sure it was ok. It is dissapointing to think this may happen but I thought I needed to bring this up as I am starting to feel pressure because this is my first one. Then add I am trying to just figure out where my new baseline walking is. :laughing: not really, I am gimping around a little better today so…

“Head up, shoulder straight and the begining of a new week”

I expect momentous progress this week, so I will remain hopeful, I just dont want to be dinged or anything. Haha.

3 Likes

There’s no pressure to overstretch Jason, just best wishes for a healthy recovery.
Equally, if you want a target to aim for in your recovery then that is great too.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m sorry and I am trying my hardest.

1 Like

Hi Richard. Unfortunately I can’t make it on 6th, we will be away that weekend. Usually Saturdays are difficult during summer, apologies.

1 Like

A comfy chair in the audience for me please, Richard.

2 Likes

May I sign up as a performer if there are slots left and it’s not too late?

4 Likes

I would like a place in the audience. Thank you!

1 Like