JGC Open Mic XIII / 13 - Call For Interest

But

I’m a terrible swimmer!

3 Likes

Cheers man. Got double digits already here , pity it is with a preceding minus sign :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Guys,
This is great. Have just watched JGC OM 12 and was super impressed at the way it comes together and the performances (some of my favourites in there).
New to the Community but would love to be included as audience for 13. I’m UTC+ 8 (Perth).

1 Like

Your on the list for a seat Craig. Could be a “bit” early if the numbers make it EMEA centric but lets deal with that in a week or so. Watch this space.
:sunglasses:

No need, its only waist deep! :smiley:…Rod

1 Like

Audience spot for me please utc-0 .

1 Like

No problem Adrian :sunglasses:

@TheMadman_tobyjenner

I will take audience please
UTC -5
Cheers

1 Like

Added to the list Jason. :+1:

Thanks, all good mate, I’ll tough it out and set an alarm :joy::+1:

1 Like

Hi Toby,

confirming my interest to perform.

Have a nice day!

Tjeerd

Great Tjeerd assuming you’ll be at home that will be UTC + 1 ie CET ?

Hi Toby,

i’d love to have a spot at the January Open Mic if still available.

Timezone: UTC - 8 (Pacific Time)

Thanks,
Rod

1 Like

Consider yourself added to the list Rod. I’ll be confirming performer places, early next week.

1 Like

Thanks, Toby. I’d like to throw my name in for the Performer list. UTC-8.

1 Like

Will add you to the list Jay !

Successful applicants will be advised by direct message shortly, once I have verified eligibility and checked I have not missed anyone who applied.

Uh oh - I may have missed the cutoff given time zone differences :frowning: It’s still the 26th in Seattle :). if it’s not too late I’d love to be added as a performer. If it’s just too late or you already hit your quota for performers I totally understand. UTC -8

1 Like

I’ll let you off this time but next OM will have a strict 1900 UTC cut off on the due date.
Still the 26th here as well.