JGC Open Mic XIX / 19 - Call For Interest

The sound travels to audio interface and to the software , how it’s coming to zoom? If you don’t use mobile phone to record :grinning:

Not really a question for this thread but you declare your AI as the mic source in Zoom. Simples. Check out the OM Tech Guides, it is all explained there. Also it is a live performance so you are not recording but you could simply run Zoom on your mobile and use the internal mic and speaker. Equally simples.
:sunglasses:

:grinning: @TheMadman_tobyjenner

What is your process ? :partying_face:

As I said not for this thread but all info is here. You can ask a question against any of the entries.

https://community.justinguitar.com/c/community-open-mic-events/tech-talk-audio-video-help-setup-help-for-oms/261

Basic Zoom set up HERE

Okay :smile: @TheMadman_tobyjenner

JGC Open Mic XIX / 19 to be held on Saturday 30th September 2023 at 1900 UTC

9 Likes

Please could I have an audience seat please Toby. UTC -4

1 Like

Seated booked Phil. Will be DMing Audience List later this week, pending PC stabilisation, which does now seem to be healthier. :sunglasses:

Would love an audience seat for this. UTC-7

Thanks!

1 Like

@royshea Seated booked Roy. :sunglasses:

I’m not sure if you spotted this Toby as it was hidden below a video but please could you book me in?

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Good call Stefan. I’ll be DMing the Audience folks this evening and planned to do my usual CFI sweep. Seat booked sir. :+1:

1 Like

Audience slot for me too please. :slight_smile: UTC+2.

1 Like

Audience seat please Toby. Thanks. UTC+1.

1 Like

@kamkor @sairfingers seats booked folks :+1:

2 Likes

@TheMadman_tobyjenner I will take seat in audience please. UTC -4

1 Like

Any cheap seats going?

1 Like

@JasonBuk
@Willsie01

I’ll DM you guys tomorrow but your seats are reserved.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes