JGC Open Mic XIX / 19 - Call For Interest

Got a Simplified Skynyrd but not feeling yet. Mainly as I am into a shed load of fingerstyle that might be up for recording in 2024 !

1 Like

2024 is just around the cornerā€¦

Well if you can pull something together for an OM you may as well.

1 Like

Appreciate the faith my man ! Lets see what happens !
:sunglasses:

1 Like

With the music school Iā€™m in, we have a show on the 30th so Iā€™ll have to pass, but will check the OM the day after.
Good luck already to all performers.

3 Likes

Hi Toby
could I have an audience seat please :slight_smile:
UTC+10
Thank you!
:sunflower:

1 Like

Hi Toby,
I think one of the moderators jokingly removed my UTC+2 because how big is the chance that I forget to put that 2 times in a row :roll_eyes: with my 40+ age :scream: :see_no_evil:

Greetings and good luck with your practice sessions for the OM :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey @TheMadman_tobyjenner can you add me as a performer please? Thank you sir.

3 Likes

And next up and into the Performer Pot goes @ToshS - I am assuming you are still UTC - 4 sir ?
Audience seat for Jax @JasmineJ :+1:

:rofl: LMAO ! Had you covered already, as youā€™re nearly a neighbour :rofl:

2 Likes

Correct, @TheMadman_tobyjenner - Iā€™m in the UTC -4 time zone. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Toby, can you add me to the performer pot ? Cheers

2 Likes

Hello Toby,

As always, thank you for organising.

Audience ticket please, London UK time, thank you!

1 Like

Iā€™d go with this version Mark. :wink:

Audience for me please Mr Jenner.

4 Likes

If thereā€™s any space Iā€™ll have a go at performing Toby.

UTC+1 still on 30th Sept I think

3 Likes

Thursday sweep peeps.

Performer Pot

@eric.lennon
@twistor59

Audience

@glpguitar

Thank you folks.

3 Likes

Hi Toby,

Please remove me from performing. Iā€™m stepping away from guitar playing. Thank you for the opportunity.

Jeff

1 Like

Just seen the other post Jeff. Just remember the door is always open. Good luck.

Hi there, Toby. For the open mic, Iā€™m having a tough time finding answers to a couple of questions. How long does each performer get? I have seen people play two songs before on 0M. (I will be performing with my son.) Also, has the time been confirmed for the September OM? Thanks a lot. Bruce

Bruce

It is most likely to be 1900 UTC start, given the time zones of the applicants so far. As for time slots, with a 2 hour show we can accommodate 22 performers each with a 5 minute slot. That allows for MC Intros and closure. If come Monday week we are short of the 22 slots, I will offer the option to double up based on the number of folk who have applied.
So as it stands at the moment, I have 12 applicants and if it stays like that I would give folks an option to do a 2nd song of which there would be 10 slots. Depending who responds we would then look at previous OMs and prioritise those who have played less.

Oh I just forgot to include myself, not committed as in two minds, But that would make 13 Performers who 9 would get a chance to double up. All sounds complicated but look out for the DM Monday week that will hopefully that will put things into perspective.

Hoe that helps.

1 Like

Thanks very much for the detail and for organizing. Have a nice week.

1 Like

Hey Toby, Iā€™ve used up my creative quota for September, but I have faith that a suitable song will rear its ugly head before showtime :laughing:
Put me down for a song please.
You know where I lay my :tophat:

2 Likes