JGC Open Mic XXI / 21 Call For Interest

:thinking: erm … Rocky Horror Show , … Black Tie … :wink: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Move along, everybody…
Nothing to see here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

We haven’t properly met, have we? :laughing:

4 Likes

I saw Daniel Craig is Wirral born and bred. What is it with the Wirral and dinner jackets. And did you need a defibrillator after your performance last night! :joy:

2 Likes

sadly won’t be able to attend (playing a gig with me band :cowboy_hat_face:)
will be checking it out when the recording is up though, I have no doubts it’ll be a fun night!

2 Likes

If it helps, I can confirm that @mathsjunky was in the audience yesterday.

2 Likes

Reserve me a seat in the audience please Toby I hope to make it , although my sister turns 70 on the 21st January (the Sunday) she hasn’t yet decided if her party will be on the Saturday or Sunday. Fingers crossed for the Sunday :laughing: love her to bits so I’ll be there no matter the day.

1 Like

Playing with your band is not something to be sad about!

Hi Toby, I think it’s high time I threw my hat in the ring for a performer slot, please

8 Likes

Richard

Can you send me a list of all who were in the audience last night, so I can update the audience spreadsheet and make informed decisions going forwards. Especially if we are counting this “Livestream” as a regular OM.

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’ll have my usual box Toby.

1 Like

See my reply to Mr C. In the past we’ve excluded the Justin Livestreams, this one was a little “different”. Like the willow I bend with the breeze. :pray:

3 Likes

I break like the wind… :tornado:

3 Likes

A suitable response may break etiquette if I rearrange your words. :rofl:

2 Likes

Performer slot please Toby. UTC-8. Should be the full band :blush:

2 Likes

Please reserve some nice spot in the audience for me, Toby. Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Would love the chance to play, happy for two but will take whatever time you can spare
thanks for organizing
danny

1 Like

Will need your UTC timezone Danny, if you are playing.
:sunglasses:

I would like to play, can do two if needed by grateful for whatever chance I get
my UTC is -5
happily,
danny

1 Like

Hi Toby, I’d like to be in the audience, please! Thank you!

1 Like